If you’re cleaning your own windows, let go of that time consuming chore!
Don’t worry about an old rag or over-the-counter window cleaner. Instead, hire a professional window washing and cleaning company with proper tools to not only clean your windows, but also make them shine.
Most people spray chemicals on a window and wipe. That always leaves smears, streaks, and spots. Window cleaning, or window washing, removes dirt and grime with no residue.
Here’s 12 reasons why it‘s not a good idea to clean windows on your own:
1. A window washing expert has the required tools and expertise to make them look like new. Window cleaning is an excellent example of the old saying “Just because you can do it yourself, doesn’t mean you should do it yourself.”
2. Professional window washers will be able to easily handle the hard to reach windows so you don’t have to. If you haven’t cleaned your windows in a while, then it’s time for window washing!
3. Sometimes you don’t recognize spots because you get used to seeing them. You’ll be surprised to see the difference after your windows are washed or cleaned by a professional window washer.
4. The finished look of your windows enhances your property value and it looks incredible. You will feel proud when friends or family come over.
5. Generally, window washing services are affordable; it can squeeze into most any budget easily. You can compare the service quality with the price to identify the best deal. But remember, something that is cheap is rarely the best. You can go through service reviews to get an overview of the service.
6. Small or large, easy or hard, all types of residential windows are cleaned by professional window washers.
7. You should hire a licensed, bonded, and fully insured window washing company because a licensed company knows how to satisfy their clients well.
8. A professional window washer will know how to handle the tough jobs because it is something they do regularly, whereas you only do it occasionally (or rarely).
9. You could rent or buy the equipment and chemicals, but then you’d have to correctly and safely use them to avoid damage. If you have never done it, then it’s better you don’t do it, since experimenting can cause damage to your valuable items.
10. Window washing should be done by an expert. Accidentally misusing a homemade cleaning kit could cause expensive damage. A professional is experienced: they will know what to use and how to use it to get the best result.
11. Don’t worry. Don’t stress. Let the professionals do their job. You get to enjoy the results!
12. The window washers will not take up a lot of space. If you’re worried about misplaced items, they will put everything back in its proper place.
Window washing may sound very simple, but it is hectic and tiresome in reality. So, hiring a professional for this task will save you time and effort, and it’s affordable, too. Your windows will look great again!
So, if you are in the greater Los Angeles area, give us a call and get us
lined up before your Memorial Day BBQ: (818) 249-7917!
Our own Paul Dutton is a Sheriffs Volunteer for
the Los Angeles Sheriffs Dept.(L.A.S.D.).
Paul, as a trained Sheriff Volunteer on Patrol (V.O.P.),
spends his Friday and Saturday nights out on patrol for
the Crescenta Valley Station.
On patrol, Paul does vacation checks for people on
vacation. They patrol and assist other deputies on
traffic accidents and call outs.
Many times, V.O.P.s are called out to help with
a Sheriff’s Incident, to help with traffic control or
Paul has participated in the Station Fire, Station Fire Floods,
Flood Watch and notifications for evacuations, Parades,
civic events, 5k runs and, of course, the Sheriff’s Food and
Toy Drive where the above picture was taken.
According to the Sheriff Department site:
The primary objectives for the members shall be to prevent crime by mere presence, or identify public hazards. Members shall also act as the eyes and ears of the Sheriff’s Department by identifying suspicious activities, crimes in progress, or dangerous circumstances. The members shall not take action themselves, but shall notify the proper authorities for handling.
The Volunteers On Patrol members accept their mission to serve the community with the enduring belief that in so doing, they will maintain the high level of safety, quality of life, and the beauty of the community that everyone is entitled.
Paul has logged over 2,000 hours as a Sheriff Volunteer.
Paul is also a L.A.S.D. certified F.E.M.A./Homeland Security
C.E.R.T. Instructor and Program Manager for the C.E.R.T. Program
at the Crescenta Valley Station.
If you have an interest in learning more about
these programs and the volunteer opportunities
they provide, please check out the links above,
or call Paul directly as he’s always happy to
share stories of his experiences in the hopes of
inspiring you to join him on his next volunteer expedition.
It’s that time again…
…to get those windows done so you can see
where the Easter Bunny hides his eggs!
When Paul was a kid, he always tried to see
where the Easter Bunny would hide the eggs,
especially the Golden Egg!
Well, it’s that time again and we have to hurry
because Easter is only one week away.
We are going to give you 10% off FOR APRIL,
but you must hurry and book us quickly.
This is our way of saying Happy Easter,
so call us now to get your Spring Cleaning done!
SPRING CLEANING SPECIALS
- We can dust those cobwebs off, clean all your patio furniture and wash your cushions, too.
- We can also power wash your patios, brick areas, walkways, balconies, and driveways, too.
- Yes, we can also fix and clean up those old screens with new ones!
Come celebrate Easter all cleaned up and be ready for Spring.
Besides, you can then peek out and see where the Easter Bunny hides the eggs!
Here is an all too frequent story after a rainstorm like we recently had throughout southern California:
You go to bed, enjoying the sound of the rain falling on the roof and grateful that you are inside your home where it is warm and dry.
However, when you wake up, and step into your living space, you discover a puddle of water. You rush to find a bucket, or a pot, and a few towels. As you are rushing around, you discover another puddle. And, as the rain continues, new wet spots appear.
In your head you are already having a conversation with your favorite roofer who reminds you that his crew won’t come out until the rain stops. And, you are seeing the dollar signs rush out the hole as quickly as the rain is coming through it.
Clearly it doesn’t do you any good to have this conversation only in your head, so at some point you do call your roofer to set a time for him or his crew to come check out your situation.
Someone we know had this same situation. Their favorite roofer would, indeed, only come out during a break in the storm.
However, he did provide a bit of potential good news: It is quite possible that there wasn’t actually a leak, but rather clogged gutters.
How did their gutters get so clogged already? Well, they never had us come out to clear them after the fall leaves fell. The leaves in the gutters created a dam. As the rain continued to pour into the gutters, the water had nowhere to go except to seep through various seams like above the sliding door, through a light socket, and where the ceiling meets the wall.
Want some more good news?
We will come and inspect your gutters for free.
We’ll even come out for emergency gutter cleaning DURING the rain!
Check out all the details on our flier:
Paul Dutton, Cerscenta Valley’s Head C.E.R.T. Coordinator, held his 18th class in Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training for the Crescenta Valley Church in February.
Paul is a Certified FEMA/Homeland Security Instructor for C.E.R.T. with the L.A.S.D. Program. With this 18th class, Paul and his wife, Lisa, also an instructor, have taught a total of 428 people in the C.E.R.T. Training in the Crescenta Valley.
Pastor Scott Wood and many of his fellow church members said, “What an incredible class and valuable training this is for our community!”
These classes are 24 hours of training on Emergency Preparedness in how to develop your own Family Disaster Plan, spread over a few days. Similar programs are taught nationwide and helps people understand that Emergency Services might be overwhelmed in a major disaster and you and your family may be on your own for several days. C.E.R.T. teaches you to be prepared for yourself, your family, you neighbors and your community.
Paul and Lisa have developed one of the best C.E.R.T. Programs in L.A. County with 10 Teams formulating up to 8 different locations throughout the area. Paul works closely with the Glendale Unified School Teachers as well with churches, C.V. Water District and of course L.A.S.D. and L.A. County Fire. Paul and Lisa have developed a program that encompasses all these agencies along with the Red Cross. Paul is also working with the Red Cross on helping find emergency shelters throughout the Crescenta Valley.
Paul and Lisa have devoted over 5,000 volunteers hours to C.V. C.E.R.T. over 8 years and 18 trainings with 5 major drills. It is a widely respected C.E.R.T. Program within the community.
Are you prepared for an emergency?
If not and you are interested in CERT training, please call our office to speak with Paul or Lisa Dutton. In the meantime, please review our prior post that provides a disaster preparedness checklist.
An example of a regular service from Paul’s Professional Window Washing.
Paul’s Professional Window Washing Inc. has been specializing in residential window cleaning for 30 years offering a clearly superior service to the greater Los Angeles Area.
Paul’s rigid standards of excellence have always ensured the job will be done right! Paul’s has been the #1 rated window cleaning company in Los Angeles for the last 5 years now with the “Franklin Report”. Paul’s reputation has landed him many celebrities like, Keanu Reeves, Mathew Perry, Miley Cyrus, Kevin Costner, Nicholas Cage, Robert Redford, Pierce Brosnon and more.
Paul’s Professional Window Washing Inc. has the experience, the equiptment and the expertise combined with the highest levels of professionalism in the window cleaning industry today. We specialize in window cleaning, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and screen repair for your home or business in the greater Los Angeles County area.
Paul Dutton of www.PaulsProWindow.com (800.676.7917) explains gutter cleaning service.
Paul Dutton of www.PaulsProWindow.com (800.676.7917) describes the many uses for their power washing services.
Paul Dutton of www.PaulsProWindow.com (800.676.7917) reports that “For the past 5 years, Paul’s Pro Window Washing has been the #1 rated window cleaning service in the Franklin Report. We have a top rating of a 5.554″